Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gnocchi

This isn't a photo of mine... but this is what's for dinner at my house. just thought I would share, yet another way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. I know, it is probably not the optimal way to make gnocchi (because there is already butter and milk added to the potatoes...which might make them more dense...) BUT I'm doing it anyway. I have some pesto too.... so I'm tossing the little dumplings in pesto, olive oil, little parm, chicken stock and serving it with roasted chicken tenders. While in my search for these, I found a great little tutorial about these here and then found a website from Idaho Potatoes that had all sorts of yummy leftover mashed potato recipes.. check it out. It might be fun to use prosciutto that you bake in muffin tins like a cup to make them into crisp bowls to serve this little concoction in.... wish I had some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive