Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th!

Tomorrow is a big day for us. Sadie is getting baptized on this very special day. We are all very excited. I decided to do all the cooking... and the cupcakes look just as cute as I had hoped... so I blogged them at 10:30! I so enjoy all of my family coming to my house and I especially love to cook for them all. I am excited and a little stressed at the same time, I hope I have enough food, I hope I have made this a special day for Sadie (focusing on the right things)... I hope Mason's talk goes well, I hope Nick will say the poem he has worked so hard to memorize, I hope Sadie will be brave and sing the song she has practiced, I hope mostly that everyone will feel the spirit and know what a good thing this is. I especially hope that Sadie will feel the spirit and remember those feelings always. I can't wait! I will never sleep tonight!... I'm so excited to sing with my sisters. We are singing America the Beautiful.... I do love my country and my family and my Heavenly Father. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes are darling!

    Good luck with everything today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    The day was as AWSOME as you had hoped, we loved the food, the yard, being together, the singing and most of all the Sadie!!! Her little spirit was felt by all of us! You got your wish! Everything worked out as planned and we so much loved it!
    Thanks for all of your help this past month! I really love you!
    Lisa
    PS
    LOVED THE CUPCAKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you helped make it a very memorable day for Sadie. My niece Sydney got baptized on Friday. It brought back a lot of good memories for me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive